Austral Super 6 Clothesline
The Austral Super 6 Clothesline is made in Australia for the harsh Australian conditions.
The Super Original Rotaries are built to last using a metal gear case, strong galvanised steel tubing and galvanised clothes line wire. The handle grip and end caps are plastic.
The Austral Super 6 Clothesline has a head diameter of 6m with 7 lines and 64.5m of line space. The outside line length is 412cm perfect for king size sheets.
Please note that the Austral Super 6 Clothesline is a fixed head clothesline and can not be folded down and removed from a ground socket.
Benefits of this line are
- Australian Made
- Strong Galvanised steel tubing
- Galvanised steel wire
- Metal gear casing
- 6m Head diameter
- 64.5m of line space
- Outside line length 412cm
- Suits 6+ people
- 10 Year structural warranty
- Installation available in selected areas
- Installation and removal of your old line is available in many areas. Please check out the installation page for more information. This option can be purchased while on the product page.
What’s in the box?
- Austral Super 6 clothesline
- Instruction manual
- Galvanised wire
Austral Product Code #
- Rotary Super 6- Galvanised #SUPER6
Why buy Austral Clotheslines?
- Austral has an extensive range of Clothesline models and sizes
- AllstructuralcomponentsareAustralianBlueScope® Galvabond® Steel for superior strength and rust resistance
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
- Austral has Warehouse facilities in every mainland State of Australia for immediate despatch
- Prompt reliable service
- Spare parts are readily available
- Specialized Colour Powdercoating service available
- Australian Made and Owned since 1987
Fixed Head Installation
|Installation Fixed Head||
Installation of your fixed head rotary clothesline, Installation and removal of your fixed head rotary clothesline.
Inside Out Clotheslines has a qualified team of expert installers in selected areas. If you are in South East Queensland we do the installations ourselves.
There is many options when installing your clothesline. From a standard wall mount to a ground mounted installation with concrete.
Please check out the installation page to see weather you are in the areas that we service.
Here is the process that we use.
Once you have selected the clothesline that you are after and you are located in our install area you simply add the installation or installation and removal of your old line. From here our team will contact you and supply the installers details so you can make contact with the installer to organise a suitable time for the installation.
The line will either be sent directly to you or the installer will bring it with him on the day. You will be notified.
Installation can take between 1-3 weeks from time of order depending on shipping and availability.
Here at Inside Out Clotheslines we like to get the product that you ordered to you as fast as possible. All our products are shipped the next business day unless advised. If ordering a custom made product there is up to a 10 day wait as they are all made to order. The delivery time will vary between orders and destinations.
There are some areas that we do not ship to so please check out the shipping policy if you are outside the metro areas.
Model- Austral Super 6 fixed Head Rotary
Head Diameter- 6m
Total Line length- 64.5m
Number of lines- 7 Lines
Fixed Head- Yes
Suits- 6 or more people
Post diameter- 57mm
Ground socket- No
Clothesline Cover available- No
Pre assembled- No
Warranty- 10 Year structural and 1 year on the line.